Research, Scholarship and Community Engagement
The Office of Research, Scholarship and Community Engagement provides administrative and funding support to Mount Royal University researchers. Led by Associate Vice-President, Dr. Michael Quinn, ORSCE fosters and facilitates research culture on campus as well as within the greater community.
- Provides feedback on research project ideas
- Conducts grant writing and application workshops
- Hosts on-site Tri-Council agency information sessions
- Schedules one-on-one appointments with Research Development Officers
- Works in collaboration with the Development Office to secure external research partners/funders
- Assists with the grant writing and application processes
- Adminsters awards, post-funding
- Guides applicants through complicated issues such as timely and accurate post-award reporting to ensure compliance with Tri-Council organizations
For general inquiries, contact ORSCE Administrative Assistant, Julia Johnson, at (403) 440-6069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.